Mining Camps Australia (MCA) engineer, manufacture and install camps to Australian standards. Mobile camps can be configured to suit personnel requirements and are available for hire for periods to suit your needs. Camps can be delivered to any location in Australia or overseas and are installed and maintained by our team of qualified and safety focused professionals.
The role involves but is not limited to:
- Erection, installation and renovation of structures and fixtures made of wood and other materials.
- Read and interpret plans.
- Carry out measurements and calculations.
- Carry out setting out and levelling operations.
- Construct and erect pre-fabricated units.
- Installation of metal and timber windows, sashes and doors.
- Cut materials with hand and power tools.
- Travel to remote locations to ensure setup, maintenance and upkeep of camp units – including but not limited to bedrooms, kitchens, laundries, bathrooms and other facilities.
- Select, procure and store construction materials.
- Apply building codes and standards to the construction process.
- Clean-up workshop and work areas.
- Must be able to work from detailed drawings to a high level of precision
Ideally the applicant will hold the following qualifications;
- Senior First Aid Certificate.
- “C” Drivers Licence.
- Relevant Medical.
- Minimum Certificate III in Carpentry/ Joinery or relevant experience.
- OHS Construction Induction card
If you have what it takes to succeed in this challenging role please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org